Fans of the History Channel’s hit tv series “Vikings” can now have a chance to experience a Viking voyage of their own. VisitNorway.com and the History Channel have partnered up with Norwegian Air to bring the show to life for one lucky winner. Live as a Viking, sail where Ragnar Lothbrok sailed, and walk the lands the Vikings walked as you experience the incredible beauty of Norway. The winner even gets to attend a traditional Viking feast in a Viking longhouse just like what you see on the Vikings tv show.
Vikings on HISTORY Explore Norway Sweepstakes
To enter to win a viking voyage to Norway with the History Channel and Visit Norway, visit the official contest page linked below–
[button text=”Enter Here” url=”http://www.history.com/shows/vikings/pages/vikings-on-history-explore-norway-sweepstakes” size=”medium” type=”default”] [button text=”Official Rules Here” url=”http://www.history.com/shows/vikings/articles/vikings-on-history-explore-norway-sweepstakes-official-rules” size=”medium” type=”default”]
One Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- 2 round trip plane tickets to Norway (1 for the winner; 1 for a guest)
- a Twelve Day Viking Voyage on a Hurtigruten cruise (for the winner and guest)
- $1,000 spending money
Six First Prize Winners will each win:
- a Vikings Prize Pack bundle which includes the entire season 3 DVD set of Vikings, as well as a book, t-shirt, tote bag, and other goodies featuring the show.
Voyage of the Vikings – Cruise Highlights
[button text=”View Full Itinerary Here” url=”https://www.hurtigruten.us/us-travel-suggestions/voyage-of-the-vikings” size=”medium” type=”default”]
- 12 full days of cruising and learning about the Vikings’ true history, including how they became such a feared and prosperous culture.
- Enjoy onboard lectures by British Museum Curator and Viking Expert, Gareth Williams
- Join the chieftain in a Viking longhouse for a traditional Viking feast
- Hear the sagas of Norsemen in the Lofoten and Vesterålen Islands
Note: Winner may alternatively choose an 11 day Classic Norwegian Discovery Voyage cruise or a 6-day Classic Voyage South cruise.
Voyage of the Vikings Cruise Promotional Video from Visit Norway
AdventureDragon.com does not own the video nor any of the content shown in the video embedded above (duh).
Vikings TV Show on the History Channel
If, by any chance, you haven’t even seen the television show that spawned all this giveaway excitement, then get your little dragon butts over to the History Channel, and get caught up. It’s currently airing in its 4th season, and you can watch all the episodes online for free. No one paid us to say that by the way. We just really love
Ragnar’s sexy eyes the epic storytelling and secretly wish we could kick ass like Lagertha while wearing those gorgeous Viking braids. Need proof? Watch this: